[cisco-voip] Attendant Console / CallManager 4.1(3) with Line Group Problems

Jose Mujica jose.mujica at netxar.com
Wed Jun 7 22:22:27 EDT 2006

Hi. We have a client that has 2 operators and they are inserted in a line
group with a hunt pilot [not an AC Pilot] in order to reach them TopDown.. We
installed the Attendant Console version 1.4(1 ES11) in the first operator
because she would like to see line states of other phones and everytime a
calls come in it shows up in the Console fine but when the CCM takes the call
back in order to send it to the 2nd operator because of RNA I received a
message on the Attendant Console saying:

Failed to make a new call.

And we didn't make a new call at all... Any ideas?

CallManager version is 4.1(3)sr3a. I already restarted the TCD service in both
callmanagers but the problem continues.. I will probably open a TAC case but
was wondering if someone got the same problem before.

Thanks in advanced,
-Jose