[cisco-voip] Unity not using newly added VM ports

Peter Pauly ppauly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:10:51 EDT 2006

I'm running Unity 4.0(3) SR 1 and just expanded the number of voice mail
ports from 32 to 96. The licensing application shows that
LicVoicePortsMax is 96. In the Manage Integrations app, I added the
additional ports and checked all the boxes. I also added ports in Call
Manager. Unity has been rebooted since the ports were added, but it
still won't use the additional ports. I max out the 32 ports a few times
during the day and get a busy signal. Status Monitor shows only the old
ports being used. The new ports are displayed but are idle.

The only odd thing about my installation is that I have two
integrations, ports 1-8 are on Centrex. Ports 9 and up are on Call Manager.

Is there some trick to get Unity to start using the new ports? Did I
leave something out?