[cisco-voip] IP Phones/various firmware loads

Brian Henry Brian.Henry at apptis.com
Thu Jun 8 18:30:20 EDT 2006

You can have different loads for phone model on various endpoints.
7960-1 - 8.0(1)
7960-2 - 8.0(2)
7960-3 - 8.0(3)

Just make sure you have all the files in the TFTP dir and go to the phone(device) and there is a place that you can put in the name of the phone load that you want.

Part-2
What version of CCM? and OSver? 2000.7 or 2000.4.X?

Brian