[cisco-voip] Unity Java authentication

Olson, Jeffrey JOlson at mlnusa.com
Fri Jun 9 13:32:39 EDT 2006

I am running Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(4).  When I log in to Unity I am able
to authenticate with the first authentication window but when the second
window comes up (I believe it is a Java window) I am not able to
authenticate.  I am able to authenticate from any other PCs in my
organization but not mine.  By clicking cancel on this authentication
window I am not able to play recordings or record scripts.  I have
uninstalled Java and reinstalled it on my PC and it didn't correct the
issue.  Anyone have any ideas how I can correct this problem?

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail transmission contains information from Mortgage Lenders Network USA, Inc. which is confidential and legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this E-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that the E-mail should be returned to this company immediately. If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.