[cisco-voip] Hardware Suggestion

Keith Burns kburns at oneipvoice.com
Sat Jun 10 18:38:42 EDT 2006

Agreed.

H323 and SIP ? If you are doing H323 O&T and translating back to SIP I would
recommend an SBC (look at ACME Packets, very solid... Stay away from
Kagoor/Juniper in my humble opinion).

10,000 concurrent calls is probably too much for CM from anecdotal evidence.

What are you trying to do? I would suggest a carrier-grade feature server
like Sylantro or Broadsoft for something of this magnitude.

Is it possible to stay full SIP to the endpoints? Or are you doing a
PSTN-access application for H323 enterprise call servers?