[cisco-voip] Auto Attendant customization

Bassem Zayed bzayed80 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 15:47:18 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  i have cisco call manager v4.02. I successfully installed the auto attendant. it works fine and the calls are forwarded to the right user or phone.

  The problem is when a user who calls my number and the Auto attendant answer, he has to follow the sequence of procedure " first press 1 to enter extention or 2 to enter name or 3 to for operator" . Then if  i pressed 1 i need to press the extention then hte pound key"#". the problem is i need to change this sequence.

  I have created my own custom msg which only a greeting for the caller and to dial the extention number directly ex."160" or the operator "0". I did this because not all the people who calls this number can follow this kind of procedure!!.

  The question is how can i change the steps a caller has to follow when calls and answered by the autoattendant.

  Thank you all and have a nice day.

http://mail.yahoo.com