[cisco-voip] Long Distance woes

Hassan Salama hsalama_us at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 19:39:10 EDT 2006

Hello,

Regarding your issue of long distance call, the number
handling could varies from country to country as this
is telecom standard.

But you may try the translation rule to modify Called
party number type to become national [a must for long
distance within a country], and stip 91 from the
begeinning of the number [i.e. send 10 digits without
1], you may give another try with stipping 9 digit
only

Thanks