[cisco-voip] How Does ICM Control The Voice Call Session in IPCC 7.0?

Jordy Leung jordyl at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 05:13:28 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I'm doing analysis on IPCC 7.0 architecture.  I want to ask experts out there that anyone knows how the call is controlled in the IPCC system?  When the call goes to ICM thru dial number, will ICM assign any unique ID like session ID or even session object like what other web application servers do?  If there is any unique ID, can I use this ID and control this call routing amount different Agent/IP Phones by using CTIOS API (or other API)?

Jordy Leung