[cisco-voip] Phone Load 8.0(3) - One Way Audio

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:32:37 EDT 2006

I had a very similiar issue when I used 6.0(5).  Sporadically audio
cut through was delayed for about 10 seconds at the beginning of the
call.   Many users hung up because of the one way audio.  There was no
rhyme or reason or pattern that I could determine.  I assume it was a
bug in the 7960 fw code.

I upgraded to 7.2.2 and have not had the problem since.

Justin