[cisco-voip] 7935 Directory Service Can Not Find Server

Tom LeMay tomlemay at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 15 06:14:06 EDT 2006

Recently, we modified the xmldirectory.asp file so that we could merge two
separate call manager clusters together for name and extension lookup.
Everything was working fine except now if someone pushes the directory
service button on a 7935 and types in a name to search on it returns "server
not found."  The model 7940/7960/7970 phones are all functioning normally
with regard to the directory service feature.  I checked the directory
service on the publisher and it is started and running.  I do not see any
alarms or errors in the event viewer which would be associated with a
failure of some sort.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks, Tom