[cisco-voip] - CRA

Carlos Lopez Fernandez CarlosL at mrs.es
Thu Jun 15 10:04:40 EDT 2006

I´ve installed CRA ina Call Manager 4.1, when the instalation begins it says: "Your license entities you to install: Automated attendant ". When I go to the CRA webadmin, I don´t have the scripts menu, and If I submit a personal script, when  I try to add an application, yit says (log) that "ApplicationLicenseViolationException: user-defined scripts are not allowed with Extended Services". what is the license I need to see the Scripts menu in the CRA web admin.

Thanks In advance