[cisco-voip] debug isdn q931

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 15 11:39:03 EDT 2006

Are both of them PRIs for sure?  Perhaps the one not showing q931
debugs is actually a channel-group (CAS) and not a PRI?

-Ryan

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Ed Leatherman wrote:

Just had the defaults on both routers, however I tried the "logging
console 7" on the problem router, which looks like it should display
debuging messages and it still shows nothing.

Just for grins and giggles I turned on debug cdp packets, and i am
getting debug messages on both routers.. so its something with the
ISDN that is causing it to not display.