[cisco-voip] CME, CUE and T1 trunk with 3845

netwirker netwirker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 00:59:23 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I will set up CME, CUE and install one PSTN PRI T1 in one Cisco 3845 based on customer request.
I didn't configure these services in one router before and wondering if Cisco router can stand
the burden and performance well. As my experience CUE and T1 link can't install in one router otherwise
serious voice quality problem will happen. What's your idea, any suggestion to optimize performance?
Client want to set up 120 phone on CME and 200 mailbox on CUE.

Btw, what T1 module I need install for 3845 if I need DID feature?

Thanks a lot!

Andrew Xue
netwirker at gmail.com