[cisco-voip] Vmware Supported by Cisco...Thoughts??

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 08:50:45 EDT 2006

I think most are setting it up for test labs or demo boxes.. we had IPCC
demo'ed to us the first time around running on VMware installed on a little
shuttle PC (with CCM and agent desktop on a different VM's). The engineer
only had to lug around 1 small PC to run the demo.

On 6/16/06, Leetun, Rob <rleetun at co.boulder.co.us> wrote:

>  Thanks for the response Kevin.  Other than for the obvious reason I
> stated earlier.  Why is everyone on this site installing 4.1.3 and etc. on
> Vmware if it is not supported?  When will Cisco support Vmware?
>
> Rob

Ed Leatherman
IP Telephony Coordinator
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations