[cisco-voip] sccp ip precedence

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 23:48:49 EDT 2006

Yes, that’s obviously a typo, if this is your first
day with Cisco docs then you might want to get used to
it. If maybe you can give an idea of what you’re
trying to accomplish then maybe we can try and give
you some guidance. By default at least in the Cisco
world you can expect voice control to be tagged as
IPPrec of 3 (AF31 or CS3) and media (rtp) as IP Prec 5
(EF). Unless you have a reason to mess with these
values then why bother? Again without knowing what
you’re trying to accomplish then it makes it difficult
to give you any sort of advice. BTW, IP Prec is old
school, the rest of the world uses DSCP?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_command_refe

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_access/vg_200/config