[cisco-voip] sccp ip precedence

Jake Rybak jrybak at annese.com
Sun Jun 18 05:00:45 EDT 2006

Thanks. I just wanted to be 100% positive that it is changing the voice
stream and not signaling. I guess I could have just captured the packets but
I wasn't in place that it was possible.

As you know, MGCP and H323 you can choose signaling or media.

So being registered to a CM 3.3, the CM service parameter would override
this anyway? Not that you would want to.