[cisco-voip] Semi-OT: Where to sell or trade legacy telco equipment?

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Mon Jun 19 11:13:08 EDT 2006

Sorry for the semi-OT post, but we're ready to pull out our legacy
voicemail system, an Octel 250 (we actually have 2 of these).  For those
of you who have done migrations before, where do you sell or trade your
legacy telco equipment?  We're thinking about putting a package deal
where we just want to get rid of two Octel 250 units and two Cisco
VG248s since we're never going to use them again.

Thanks in advance.