[cisco-voip] IPCCx ???'s

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jun 19 12:35:20 EDT 2006

I have IPCCx 4.0.1sr1build 55.  I upgraded my CM's and IPCCx to OS ver
4.2.sr7a.

This morning when I came in the agents could not log in.  Opened a TAC
case and they had me move the CRS 3.5 license files out and then agents
could log in. (the Licensing and resource manager service failed type
error)

Now I'm dealing with the supervisors can select a team.  Any idea how to
fix it?  The Supervisors were all removed from the teams so I added them
back and clicked update, but I'm still having the same problem.  This CM
and IPCCx is integrated with AD 2003.

TAC says that 4.2.sr7a is not supported on IPCCx.  I'm trying to find
anywhere it says this other then the metrix.  No note of this is in the
release notes I could find.

Thanks

Scott