[cisco-voip] Call History Help

tennille.spence at gsa.gov tennille.spence at gsa.gov
Mon Jun 19 14:25:37 EDT 2006

That's what I was afraid of. I think the lady reporting this issue is
accidentally hitting the clear key without noticing it and since it doesn't
bring up a confirmation it is gone before you know it. I tried going into
call manager to change the softkey layout but this particular one is not
there.

             "Linsemier,
             Matthew"                                                   To
             <MLinsemier at apcap         tennille.spence at gsa.gov,
             ital.com>                 cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
                                                                        cc
             06/19/2006 01:20
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: [cisco-voip] Call History Help

I have looked for a way to store the call history in CallManager 3.x and
4.x to no avail.  Apparently this isn't stored anyplace but on the
phone.  A lot of peers that I have talked with have been requesting this
feature from Cisco or third party for years.  Every time I do a firmware
upgrade or cycle the switches for maintenance, my employees loose their
call history.

Another big one for us was the request on clearing just a single entry,
rather then the entire history.

-Matt