[cisco-voip] TOS marking of SCCP on CM 3.3 to CS3

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 19:44:36 EDT 2006

Well at least I'm not smoking crack! Any other ideas?

Internet Protocol, Src: 192.168.8.50 (192.168.8.50),
Dst: 10.83.136.111 (10.83.136.111)
    Version: 4
    Header length: 20 bytes
    Differentiated Services Field: 0x68 (DSCP 0x1a:
Assured Forwarding 31; ECN: 0x00)
        0110 10.. = Differentiated Services Codepoint:
Assured Forwarding 31 (0x1a)
        .... ..0. = ECN-Capable Transport (ECT): 0
        .... ...0 = ECN-CE: 0
    Total Length: 40
    Identification: 0x7e35 (32309)
    Flags: 0x00
        0... = Reserved bit: Not set
        .0.. = Don't fragment: Not set
        ..0. = More fragments: Not set
    Fragment offset: 0
    Time to live: 64
    Protocol: TCP (0x06)
    Header checksum: 0xa096 [correct]
        Good: True
        Bad : False
    Source: 192.168.8.50 (192.168.8.50)
    Destination: 10.83.136.111 (10.83.136.111)