[cisco-voip] Uninstalling AD connector and going back to DC Directory...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:33:13 EDT 2006

We accidentally integrated our CallManager 4.1(3)sr3b publisher with
Active Directory.

Since then, nothing but problems and we want to back out.

We followed the instructions here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/change2_dcdirectory.html

But they don't work.

The document includes this line:

"The proper way to back out of this configuration and revert to using
the embedded DC Directory is to re-run the plugin installation and
choose the option to uninstall the plugin."

However, there is no such option on the installer and it is not listed
in the add/remove programs on the PUB.

We need this reverted, it is preventing us from installing IPCC
Express... I am trying to avoid opening a TAC case.

Jonathan