[cisco-voip] Stable Call Mgr Version

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 13:58:23 EDT 2006

Ahhh yes.. This is mistake that all of my SEs have
made at one time or another... I apologize I should
have clarified... this is NOT the CM compatibility
matrix.. This is Cisco IPT test release "aka Golden
Bridge". Cisco takes groupings of HW/SW and tests them
all together to try and find the best matches at a
given life cycle. They then document the bugs and
problems with interoperability. In a nutshell that is
the purpose of the GB. It's not perfect but it
provides an outline to build off of and which in a
Cisco Partner environment gives us a leg to stand on
when things go south. We try and follow GB for any new
releases that we bring to a customer (and intermix
that with field experience).

The CM compatibility matrix is here
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/ccmcomp.htm

And the CRS/IPCCX matrix is here