[cisco-voip] CIPTUG Registration Open

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Jun 24 15:47:35 EDT 2006

Just a brief reminder to those on the list that annual CIPTUG meeting is coming
up soon. You have to be a CIPTUG member to join but even with the membership
fee and the conference fee together, I think it's a good deal. Take a look at
www.ciptug.org for more details.

A few of us on the list got together, albeit briefly, early on in the
conference, which made it even better. Of course Scott, et al, might disagree
that meeting me face to face could be categorized as 'better'. ;)

I also believe that they are continuing the practice that if you present a
session, your conference fees are waived.

Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, it's an excellent conference to
attend.

Lelio