[cisco-voip] Selections Unavailable list.xml

Michael L. Windon michael.windon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:33:20 EDT 2006

All, what am I doing wrong here!!?!?! I used these instructions to configure
Background Images for a 7911:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_
guide_chapter09186a00805adae5.html#wp1088046Creating Custom Background
Images

I created the List.xml file here it is listed below:

<CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/95x34x1/TN-911.png"
URL="TFTP:Desktops/95x34x1/911.png" />

</CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

I also created the Desktops/95x34x1 directory structure and ensure the
CCMService user has full access to the directory. I have also restarted the
TFTP service and restarted the IP Phone. Not matter what I do when I try to
modify the background "Selections Unavailable" is displayed at the bottom of
the display. What am I missing?

Mike