[cisco-voip] CIPTUG Registration Open

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Tue Jun 27 04:14:24 EDT 2006

I attended my first CIPTUG last year and it was great.  Like I told the
others on this list, I wish I had attended these before.  The workshops
were excellent and a few agendas on product roadmaps if you're
interested in finding out what's on the plate from Cisco.

There was a lot of vendor representation and I'm sure it's going to be
bigger this year as attendance has grown every year.  I highly suggest
you attend if you're on this list.