[cisco-voip] Help with CUE Editor.

Scott O'Donnell sodonnell at CCSINET.com
Mon Jun 26 23:48:36 EDT 2006

I need to create a CUE script that provides an autoattendant.
The prompt needs to 6 dept options (1-6) but also allow the caller to
input the extension of a person directly if they know it.
The extension numbers start with 1xxx and 2xxx.
If I use a simple menu option in the script, I can't provide a way to
allow the user to dial a full extension.
I'm attempting to use the get string method and then use a switch to
figure out if the caller pressed a dept number or extension but I can't
get it to work.
Does anyone have a script I can look at that does this?