[cisco-voip] best books/ resources for Cisco IP services

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Tue Jun 27 08:43:48 EDT 2006

If you are looking to create simple services for your company, you
should look into Aptigen.  They offer a drag-and-drop IP phone service
development environment.  You can create and deliver an application to
your users in less than 4 hours.  They have a few flavors, and
definitely worth checking out.

Metreos offers something similar as well, except they offer a much
deeper integration with jtapi, whereas Aptigen offers text/database
manipulation.

Thanks,
Matt