[cisco-voip] how to modify the layout in crs 4.0.3

James Grace jgrace at digitelusa.net
Tue Jun 27 09:37:03 EDT 2006

Below is how I configured crs 3.5.3 to display on the default layout pop
screen, the name of the Que that's was called

Add a field  called display and give it a index number

Then goto the layout (default) and add the field to the layout

Go down to the workflow

And make sure the show enterprise and allow agent to edit enterprise

On the script

After the select resource set

Change it to select and add the set data type

In the set data type tie the enterprise index and variable together

The variable is a string with the string in ""  "test"

Add the connect step under the set data type

This does not work in 4.0.3.  can some one walk me thru some steps to make
this happen.

Right now on my pop screen for ip phone agents.   I get all the standard
info anis dnis.  I  also have the field name showing up on the layout but
the var string is not getting into the layout

James D. Grace

CCNP CCNA MCSE MCDBA

Sr. System Engineer / Professional Svc.

Digitel Corporation