[cisco-voip] Failed Cellphone calls across MPLS network

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:47:36 EDT 2006

Sechaba,

It is possible that your E1 provider at JHB is rejecting the calls
from DBN & CPT because those calls are sending ANI's from DBN & CPT
that are not part of your E1 trunk group.

To test, on your RPs that send cell calls from DBN & CPT to JHB you
could have a calling party transform mask of a DID at JHB to see if
this is the cause.

Justin