[cisco-voip] 7970 display question

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:06:03 EDT 2006

Good question...

I thought you could do it in an ini file (I checked the enterprise and
service parameters) but I just checked all of them and nothing... You
might have to edit the SQL directly, however, that could prove to be
incredibly dangerous.

You could just select 'invalid number format' and notify the users
that this means enter the # sign...

Jonathan