[cisco-voip] CER Administrative Password Problem

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 29 20:46:49 EDT 2006

Do you have more than one CER server?

If so then.....
"You should include the same people (user names and passwords) in each
group on both the primary and standby servers within a single Cisco ER
group. However, access is allowed based on the union of the user groups
defined on the two servers. Thus, if a user is only defined in the
group on the primary server, that user can still log into the backup
server."
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/respond/res13/
admin13/e911conf.htm#wp1034982

HTH,