[cisco-voip] [OT?!?] Call Center solutions

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Mar 1 10:48:11 EST 2006

Stefan--

I have no clue about a call center solution to integrate with Nortel.

With that said, you can look at IPCC enterprise as an all inclusive
solution for a Call Center, or you can look at Cisco VoIP (Call Manager)
with IPCC express.  Both call center software packages have the ability
to record, monitor, and take over calls, etc.

I'm not sure I understand your question in regards to the satellite
calls.

Maybe you can elaborate.

Scott