[cisco-voip] Problem with Cisco IP Phone 7960

new look newlook110 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 08:35:23 EST 2006

Dear All,
  Thanks very much for your fast response,I upgraded the IP Phones to Ver.7.2(4.0)
  and it's good now
  thanks

Kevin Thorngren <kthorngr at cisco.com> wrote:
  You might want to try an upgrade. CSCeh01099 is an audio quality
issue found in 7.1(1) and is fixed in 7.2(2). This might not be your
issue though. I would start troubleshooting by looking at packet
captures of the problem calls. It may take a few samples from various
points in the network to isolate where the issue is.

Kevin