[cisco-voip] Disconnect of calls when switching to SRST

Hans-Peter Walter Hans-Peter.Walter at tds.de
Thu Mar 2 12:29:59 EST 2006

I have a remote site with a 2811 running SRST. Whenever the main line goes
down and the phones
register to the router, already active calls are getting disconnected.
Beginning a call short after ==> no problem,
call from outside ==> no problem, the problem is just during the process
of the SRST registering.

IOS is 12.3(14)T5, I know it has some bugs, and I'm  going to upgrade,
just want to know who ever got similar problems.
Phones are running 7.2(3.0), Router is default-gateway, h323-commands in
if-config is set, call is routed over BRI-interfaces
to local telecom. Switch is a cat3560 with PoE and voice and data-vlan.

Anybody any clue?!?