[cisco-voip] Disconnect of calls when switching to SRST

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 01:43:48 EST 2006

This is working as it should after I had chance to get
copy of config. Was set to immediate for switchback
mode. Also, for T1/E1 PRI calls that are MGCP
controlled those will be dropped when going to/from
fallback. Only analog and T1 CAS calls are maintained.

Thats from this cisco doc:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/
vvfax_c/callc_c/ccm_c/intcnf1.htm#wp1056830