[cisco-voip] Share lines & Extension Mobility

Manoj Kalpage manoj at computec.co.jp
Fri Mar 3 02:07:12 EST 2006

Hi All,

I have IP communicator setup on one laptop with shared line. This way I
have same extension on both IP communicator and real phone. So, when I
call to the extension both phones rings but when try to pick up the call
from ip communicator try to forward the call to my real phone. This is
not happen when call pickup from real phone. Is this something Call
Manager support? or do I have to configure it with extension mobility?
Does anybody know nice step by step documentation for IP communicator
setup with extension mobility?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Manoj