[cisco-voip] Share lines & Extension Mobility

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Mar 3 09:23:32 EST 2006

If you are using a shared line then when you answer the call on the
IPC and want to transfer it to the hard phone simply put the call on
hold.  As long as privacy is disabled the call will appear on hold at
all instances of the shared line.  You can then resume it on the hard
phone.

EM with IPC is configure exactly the same as it is on a 7970, or 7960
for that matter.

-Ryan