[cisco-voip] Share lines & Extension Mobility

Manoj Kalpage manoj at computec.co.jp
Fri Mar 3 21:57:05 EST 2006

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for your reply. I think I haven't explain my problem well.
For example, I have real phone extension 3154 and also Communicator with same 3154 extension. When I dial 3154 extension from another phone both real phone and communicator are rings. The problem start when I try to pick up the phone from communicator, When I click the answer button it try to forward to call to my real phone. So, call doesn't established the calling party but when I pickup call from my real form it works fine.

Regards
Manoj