[cisco-voip] SIP / MGCP Integration ?

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:16:13 EST 2006

Dear Ryan,

I tried to use SIP trunk between CM and SIP server, but still has some
problem in making / receiving call:
1. SIP calling IP Phone -> phone didn't ring but had a missed call record
from the SIP phone
2. IP Phone calling SIP phone -> can't work and the trace log in CCM shows
some error:

03/06/2006 15:27:20.377 CCM|   CTUDPSocket::SocketReadThread() *ERROR*

*** ERROR  SOCKET ERROR ON RECEIVE  UDP [10054]

I am not sure is it because the codec setting or not, do you have any clue
about this problem?
Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Alan