[cisco-voip] getting dial tone from norstar

Thomas Theado Tom.Theado at wfinet.com
Mon Mar 6 21:22:38 EST 2006

This is doable.  This was several years ago.  From what I remember we
routed a PRI from the gateway to the callmanager and connected the call
manager to the Norstar using a direct T-1 connection.  We configured the
callmanager and configured translation patterns for the Norstar
extensions.  Outbound calls from the Norstar were routed to the
callmanager.

Good Luck,

Tom

Tom Theado