[cisco-voip] "Not Registered" vs. "Unknown" on Gatewayinterface...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:23:49 EST 2006

Thanks.

The gateway in question is MGCP with four PRIs, two are up, one shows 'not
registered' and one shows 'unknown'...

I originally thought that if the CCM initiated a reset to the device and it
came back as not found, it would be 'unknown,' and if it was found, but
down, it would be 'not registered'

(it seems to make sense)

But the device in question, all four PRIs were up, two are down now, one is
not registerd, the other is unknown... So, I have to rethink my theory.

Jonathan