[cisco-voip] Does CME use the DSPfarm?

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:37:19 EST 2006

Actually CME does support larger conferences using a feature called
conferencing express.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_qanda_item0900aecd80349847.shtml

It doesn't seem very practical though, you need a 2 port MFT (and sufficient
DSP resources), which is going to significantly increase the bottom line on
a CME solution.

On 3/8/06, Zilk, David <David_Zilk at adp.com> wrote:

>  Does CME even support larger conferences?

kris seraphine