[cisco-voip] Call Forward All Issues

Darren Smith darren at silvercommunities.com.au
Wed Mar 8 18:30:44 EST 2006

Thanks for that quick response.

The call forward CSS and the DN are in the same CSS.

I also checked the "Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer* <javascript:
openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceP
arameters/0&title=Cisco+CallManager+Parameters+Help&showAll=No#BlockOffN
etToOffNetTransfer');> " feature, and this is set to false, which is
correct.

Darren Smith
Chief Operations Officer
Silver Communities