[cisco-voip] 7970/SIP/SEPfoo.cnf.xml

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Mar 10 16:58:00 EST 2006

	So seems Cisco did something clueless on the 7970 SIP load,
they didn't have it use the same SIP<foo>.cnf file names that are in
the 3.x-7.x software for configuring these phones.

	I'm looking for someone that has installed CM5 that can send
me a copy of a 7970 phone .cnf.xml file that is configured for SIP
so that I can use the SIP load without CM.

	If someone would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate it,
or if someone can point me to the SIP XML DTD on the cisco website
for configuring the phone I would appreciate it.

	(It also seems odd to stick the SIP images in the (NON-SIP)
directory, oh well).

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net