[cisco-voip] Transfer to MeetMe from Unity

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 14:18:43 EST 2006

OK, so, I created a boat-load of MeetMe numbers, and I want to be able to
have users be able to call a DID, and hit a call handler in unity that says,
'enter a conference id'... and then transfer them to that meetme conference
(which is opened by an internal subscriber).

However, I keep getting a 'you can not be transferred to this number, check
the number and try again' from unity if I use the caller system transfer...
I have confirmed the conference is active...

If I try to just dial the meetme extension during the greeting, I get 'i did
not recognize that as a valid entry' from unity...

What am I missing?

Unity version is 4.1(1)

Though it might be 4.2(1) in another hour or so...

Jonathan
(it is a lab unity)