[cisco-voip] CCM and IPCCX integration with AD win 2003

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Sun Mar 12 15:56:44 EST 2006

Depends on the AD structure and how spread out the DCs are.  If you
can avoid putting the search base at the root of the domain you'll be
much better off.  Win2k3 AD will return a set of referrals for any
search from the root of the domain that will include hostnames that
DNS will resolve to any DC in the domain.   If your CM in New York
picks that DC in Australia to query you're going to get very long
searches and services will start timing out.

-Ryan