[cisco-voip] faxes dont go through on fxs port on 2800

Nesen Kisten Nesenk at kss.co.za
Mon Mar 13 06:33:42 EST 2006

I have configured my voice-port for cptzone za thats for South Africa, I also created dial-peer forwarding all digits, specified the voice-port and created the destination-pattern as well as "progress_ind alert enable 8"
but my faxes fail

Please help

Kind Regards

Nesen

This message, including any attachments is intended only for
the persons or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain privileged or confidential information. Retransmission,
dissemination, copying, distribution, modification and / or
publication of this message by a person other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received this message in error, or you feel it is unacceptable
communication, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature,
please delete the material and any copies from all systems and
report it to:

info at kss.co.za