[cisco-voip] Selecting a specific incoming call from multiple lines on 7960

tennille.spence at gsa.gov tennille.spence at gsa.gov
Fri Mar 17 18:21:31 EST 2006

I have 7960s with 2 - 5 shared lines (running P00307020300). If calls are
ringing at same time on different lines, the phone does not allow the
option to select which call to answer first. It forces you to answer the
very first call even though you may need to pick up the second call first.
I assumed you would be able to use the rocker button to scroll up / down
through the list of incoming calls but this is not the case. Can something
be done to change this?

Tennille Spence
IT Business Liaison
PBS Technology Branch
816-823-1357 Office
816-806-6342 Cell
816-823-5526 Fax

"To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of
happiness." - Bertrand Russell