[cisco-voip] Transcoding/Conferencing setup blues

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Tue Mar 21 20:30:58 EST 2006

I ran into the same problem a few months ago.  By default, when you add
the "dspfarm profile XXX conference" command, it automatically adds all
the codec.  In my case, I only use g711 codec, so I did a "no codec
g729" command on all the g729 codecs in my config.  After that, you
should see numbers in the max sessions <vaule>.