[cisco-voip] Attendant console pc with two ip addresses

Ruben Montes (EU) Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Wed Mar 22 06:08:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm running into a little problem... I'm installing the attendant console in a customer environment where all the PCs have two ip addresses: one logical network connection with an ip address used for a specific application, and then the normal ehernet connection to access all the resources in the network.
The problem is that the Assistant console is taking this first special ip instead the second one, which must be used: the application takes so many time to start and we have problems for example, to park a call, which is not permited. If we put manually the ip address in the assistant console configuration (the nework ip), then we still having some problems.
If we disable the logical interface all works fine...

Any idea what could be happening or how can I investigate this issue deeper?

Thanks in advance,

Ruben